Classic trails call for classic boots. The Women's Pyrenees boots combine European styling with old school, traditional all-leather construction and modern waterproof/breathable technology. A boot that's built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles.
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi directional lugs, leaves no trace
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane, that lets vapour out without letting water in
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed, that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Includes additional pair of orange laces