The Meran GTX boot is from Meindl's "Comfort Fit" range which offers a number of styles providing a wider than the standard Meindl fit. The Meran is built on a different last to other trekking boot styles and consequently offers more space at the front of the boot allowing toes to spread over a wider base whilst still supporting the foot with a firm grip on the heel.
Also contributing to the overall comfort level is a cork and fleece insole which provides softness and shock absorption. As to be expected from the Meindl brand, the Meran is a supremely comfortable boot, suitable for hiking and trekking that offers many performance features
- Nubuck and velour leather uppers
- Memory foam fit to heel area
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable lining.
- Meindl Comfort Hiker sole unit
- Wellness cork and fleece footbed