A new style for this spring; offering a cushioned and responsive feel, created by pairing Oboz's lightest midsole ever with their most breathable B-DRY waterproof membrane ever, for a hiking shoe with an amazing ride that not only keeps feet comfortable mile after mile, but also dry every step of the way. The Oboz Katabatic Low Bdry hiking shoe is designed for days when you want to move fast and light on the hills and trails making this style a good match for fast hikes, travels, and everyday performance at work or play.
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh uppers have reinforced TPU overlays
- Uppers are welded and stitched to reduce weight and provide protection and durability
- O-Fit® insoles with OrthoLite® Eco™
- Lightweight, high-rebound single-density EVA midsoles provide a smooth ride and good transition
- Multi-directional lug patterns on the outsoles provide exceptional grip and improved acceleration and braking
- B-DRY Waterproof Membrane; 100% recyclable and made from 25% post industrial waste.