Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low BDry
Oboz Footwear hails from the USA, where it’s currently a popular and thriving brand. Founded on a philosophy that everything they do should be “True to the Trail”, the company has been designing footwear which incorporates a number of technologies that work hard to ensure the wearer keeps comfortable on the trail. From their proprietary BDry waterproof lining, roomy toe boxes allowing for extra wiggle room, to their grippy rubber outsoles with toothy mud and dirt shedding lugs, the thoughtful features have been developed to allow for maximum wear time.
Also, every pair of Oboz footwear comes fitted with a quality, supportive insole, an important element in preventing the foot from pronating and elongating with every step, a possible cause of friction and blisters. The inclusion of these biomechanically engineered insoles means less movement and hence less friction in the shoes and a better and more comfortable fit all round.
- Upper - waterproof nubuck leather and highly abrasion resistant textile
- BDry waterproof / breathable membrane
- 3D moulded heel counter - maintains a snug, comfortable heel hold over time, keeping their shape even through abuse
- Dual density EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Mud shedding outsole offers excellent traction and stability