Oboz Footwear hails from the USA, where it’s currently a popular and thriving brand. Founded on a philosophy that everything they do should be “True to the Trail”, the company has been designing footwear which incorporates a number of technologies that work hard to ensure the wearer keeps comfortable on the trail. From their proprietary BDry waterproof lining, roomy toe boxes allowing for extra wiggle room, to their grippy rubber outsoles with toothy mud and dirt shedding lugs, the thoughtful features have been developed to allow for maximum wear time.
Every pair of Oboz footwear comes fitted with a quality, supportive insole with a sculpted arch and heel cup which work together to offer cushioning and support and aims to put and retain your foot in a neutral position, thus preventing the foot from pronating and elongating with every step, a possible cause of friction and blisters.
- Upper - waterproof nubuck leather
- BDry waterproof / breathable membrane
- Moulded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Dual density EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning
- Extra comfortable ankle cuff
- Metal lacing loops
- Lightweight but aggressive outsole with toothy, multi directional lugs