A great hillwalking or everyday fleece jacket made from CoreC™ 250 recycled sherpa fleece, offering the perfect balance of warmth & comfort. With an interactive zip allowing you to zip the fleece into any Sprayway waterproof jacket with a compatible centre front zip.
- CoreC™ 250 recycled polyester sherpa fleece-the brushed pile finish offers high levels of warmth and comfort
- Fitted elastane bound collar
- Interactive centre front zip. Compatible with the Santiago I.A. Jacket
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Elastane bound cuff with concealed thumb loops
- Self-fabric hem with dropped rear
- Weight 400g