A versatile backpack for hiking and daily use with sophisticated suspension system.
The user-friendly Aeroflex Control suspension system keeps your back well ventilated whilst the Shifting Back Length System allows the shoulder strap attachment to be
continuously adjusted. This helps the pack distribute the load and ensures a perfect fit that is optimized to your individual torso length, enabling you to fully enjoy your adventure.
An integrated zip volume expansion and practical organizer in the front pocket ensures flexibility and order. External net pockets, hydration system accessibility and practical compression straps complete its features. In addition, the Wizard 18+4 consists primarily of recycled materials; made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish; manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials.
- ErgoShape shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Volume expandable with zip organiser in front compartment
- Two side stretch pockets
- Side compression straps
- One pole attachment point
- Safety light attachment point (light not included)
- Opening for hydration system
- Sternum strap with tube holder clip
- Raincover included
- Weight: 1050 g
- Volume: 18+4 l
- Dimensions: 50 x 29 x 22 cm
- Load range: 3 - 8 kg